The client already had a website, which was running on drupal 7 but it had several problems. The site was extremely slow, and the design was very primitive. The client approached us to suggest improvements and was looking for our suggestion. Our team of experts inspected the site and found several issues with the way some of the features were implemented which was making the site slow. Needless to say, the client needed a complete redesigning as the site was not even responsive. We took up the challenge, and our designer came up with a very pleasing design. Also, there were several features which were not implemented using optimal techniques and made the site slow. We did a two week of discovery phase and made various recommendations.