- We are looking for User Experience Designer who has Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is an added advantage
Experience: 2-5 YRS.
Salary - as per company norms depending on skills
Those who have hands-on experience of PSD to HTML CSS shall apply for the position.
We are looking out for an enthusiastic, skillful and creative Web Designer, who would understand the client's mindset and come up with innovative ideas and designs.
Experience 3-4 years minimum
Very strong knowledge in Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator.
Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
Experience in PSD to HTML Conversion.
Strong portfolio (please include link or examples in job application)
Experience in responsive web designing and rich internet application.
Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows
Experience in developing interactive web applications
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
Ability to successfully lead projects
Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
• Write clean & well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Work closely with the team and customer and lead the team in technical discussion.
• 1-3 years of proven development experience in PHP – Best match If worked on Drupal framework.
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Magento etc.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools like Git.
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc.)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Experience in developing social network websites integrating with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Must have worked on Web Services, Ecommerce, CRM, e-learning products etc.
• Collaborate with other departments (such as graphic design, QA, Business Development) to ensure timeliness and quality.