There was a time when campaigns were carried out to get the audience’s attention with the help of banners and posters held by mobs, but now the same thing is done with the help of a button called “CREATE CAMPAIGN”. It’s 2019 folks and we all have a clear understanding of how powerful impact does social media platforms have in our lives. Don’t we?
But hang on a second, did you know that Facebook has the highest number of monthly active users (2.23 billion) followed by YouTube (1.9 billion)? Or did you have any idea of the fact that Twitter has 6 different forms of network communication and also the fact that Facebook is found highly active on Fridays by any chance? If not, then you must go through this blog to know more about the best social media platforms to look for in 2019.
These social media platforms are not only good for personal use but also lets you connect with the whole world and is a blessing for your business. It can increase your brand’s awareness exponentially. We can say that it is one of the best sources of marketing as its reach is limitless. It can drive in a lot of traffic which can boost up your business sales. A quote by Lori Ruff makes a lot of sense which states that “Social media is here. It’s not going away; not a passing fad. Be where your customers are: in social media.”
Here are some best social media platforms to look for in 2019
1. Facebook – Just like the serial number, Facebook is arguably ranked 1 in this list. It is one of the best social media platforms, with a wide reach of 2.23 billion monthly active users, it stays ahead in the race like a pro. You will find almost every type of audience on Facebook and will be able to drive in the desired traffic you are looking forward to increasing your business growth. The majority of marketers believe that Facebook is the most important marketing platform for them as the platform is ever-growing and ever-engaging.
2. Twitter – A name that ‘trends’ in every marketer mind when it comes to social media marketing. With a quality factor tied to its name, it can generate a good amount of quality traffic for you. With a wide range of 336 million active monthly users, it has the ability to widen the horizon of your business.
3. Instagram – If there was a competition of long jump between all social media platforms, Instagram would have certainly been the unrivaled champion. Launched in 2010, Instagram showed rapid growth and has already crossed the magnanimous mark of 1 billion active users per month. One of the most widely used platforms with such a high reach, using this platform as a marketing tool can turn out to be very beneficial for your business. It can take your business sales to a whole new level which you had only dreamed of.
4. LinkedIn – What’s the first thought which comes to you when you hear the word LinkedIn? Probably, ‘Professional Platform’, Right? Well, it is one of the best platforms for social media marketing. With only a professional audience to reach out for, LinkedIn ensures to drive in the most genuine traffic of all. Its main focus stays on B2B marketing rather than B2C. It can turn out to be a ladder of success for your business.
5. YouTube – Unarguably one of the most famous platforms of all. It is widely used all across the globe. With 1.9 billion monthly active users, it comes just after Facebook. As per reports, it even beats Facebook in terms of unique monthly visitors. It drives in the huge amount of traffic which is helpful for any business to grow.
6. Pinterest – It is basically an image-oriented social media platform that has a lot of user engagement. As it focuses on sharing visual content, it drives in potential leads to improve your business sales.
7. Quora – It is one of the most widely used platforms wherein users visit to solve their queries. Hence, it can be a very useful marketing tool. Be it in the form of answers to their questions or in the form of advertisements, Quora doesn’t leave any stones unturned when it comes to brand marketing.
In the end, I would like to conclude this blog with a quote by Sean Gardener which states that “Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.” If your business is fire, then social media platforms are gasoline. Combine them and fire up your business growth.