Would you like to visit a website that is unresponsive, have slow page loading speed? Well, 95% of you would say a NO and the other 5% would lie. The world is so technically advanced these days that the smallest of flaws result in the biggest of damage. This holds a lot of relevance when it comes to UI Design and conversion rates. As the smallest of flaws in your website’s UI design could cost you a decrement in conversion rates.
One should be very watchful while creating a UI design as it is the heart and soul of a website. A website with good UI design would have a long-lasting impact on the users and would also result in better bounce rates for your website. A good UI design can turn out to be a boon for your business, a quote by Jef Raskin perfectly fits in here which states that “As far as the customer is concerned, the interface is the product.”
While creating a UI design, stick to the basics and keep it simple. Your design should be Engaging, Enticing and Exhilarating. It should be able to tell a story to the users, connect with them just like a host to its audience so that it results in better conversion rates. Tick all the checkboxes on the bucket-list required to make the best template for your website. But hang on a second, do you know what all does this bucket-list comprises of? If not, then continue reading this blog as now we are going to discuss on the same.
A good UI design will eventually result in better conversion rate and the points to be kept in mind to make a flawless website design to drive in more traffic are as follows:
The first and foremost point in this list which essential for any website. Studies show that there has been a considerable amount of growth in the numbers of mobile users as compared to laptops or PC users. Looking at these stats, one should be keen on creating a responsive website so as to drive in more traffic which would eventually result in better conversion rates.
To be presentable, one needs to be organized. The same goes for the website design layout. No user would like to visit a site with a scattered layout, it can be pretty frustrating for a user, they will immediately close your site without even going through it properly which can result in poor bounce rate as well. So, in order to better your conversion rate, make sure your layout is properly organized.
Page Loading Speed
In this fast-paced world, nobody likes to wait. Gone are those days when people used to spend a good amount of time waiting for a video to buffer or a site to load. The images which are used should be properly optimized so as to increase the page loading speed of your website and it will certainly drive in more traffic, thus better conversion rates. Know that, if you keep your user waiting, you are certainly going to decrement your rating.
A clickable CTA can turn out to be a game changer in your website design. An eye catchy button placed at the right position can do wonders for your business i.e, it would eventually increase the conversion rate. This button should be designed in such a way that it stands out from the rest of the objects in the page and the user can’t help but click that CTA button.
Your website must include a feedback or testimonial page so as to build up a trust factor with the clients. New users usually search for this page for a better understanding of an organization. This section must be alluring and engaging so that more leads are converted in your favor.
You may like also:
Importance Of UI & UX Design In Building Web And Mobile Application
How To Increase The Demand Of Your Services?
Digital Marketing Trends To Follow In 2018
For the most flawless website designs, get in touch with the best agency providing world-class website solutions, Auxesis Infotech. Shake hands with us and all you need to do is sit back and relax.
Our success is demonstrated by having the most reviews compared to competitors.
Auxesis Infotech provides web development support on our Drupal platform. They are always flexible enough to help us achieve our goals. Very pleased with Auxesis competance, flexibility, communications and execution.
Director Brand & Communications, Saint Gobain Ltd
Powered by Clutch
I'm impressed by their communication and speed of action. Ever since we launched the redevelopment, there’ve been many compliments on the improved look, functionality, and ease of navigation.
Director of Projects, ERRIN
Powered by Clutch
Please fill in the form below, and one of us will get you or respond to your queries soon.