Most of us have known for a long time that people everywhere are increasingly accessing the internet most of the time. In today’s world, mobile devices are quickly emerging as the preferred way to access the internet. Whether we’re looking for the perfect pair of shoes or the name of a youth sensation, most of us rely on our mobile devices to help us find whatever we’re looking for.
According to the statics of June 2013, mobile devices surpassed desktops and laptops for online purchases, coming in at 55% which clearly depicts that if your website isn’t mobile friendly you are losing your business.
People are online on their smartphones more than ever. As a business owner, it is vital for you to know that your online presence is the success to your business. Think of it this way: if your website isn’t optimized for mobile, a user will instead visit the websites of your competitors who have optimized their pages, costing your business and potential revenue. In this tech-savvy world, it is essential for a business to make mobile users their first priority. Having a mobile-friendly website brings several key advantages, including:
1. Large number of web traffic is on mobile- According to a survey, 1.2 billion people are accessing the web from mobile devices. The fundamental reason people are switching to mobile services because of unavailability of PC or laptop most of the time. A website that does not exhibit mobile-friendly feature is in great loss. It pushes its customer to relinquish and search for other.
2. Smooth User Experience- Mobile-friendly website adapt to different screen sizes, providing a seamless user experience from device to device. You design elements of each page to work well for various devices, from desktops to smartphones. This can mean smaller images for small screens, different menu icons, resized headers and footers, and many more.
3. Improve Google Ranking- For now, Google has also started favoring mobile friendliness in its SERP rankings. According to MENA reports, around 96% of internet users search on Google ends in landing to a website page. In order to create a responsive website the key priority is it must be mobile friendly.
4. Surplus sale- A Large number of customers are utilizing their mobile phones to buy merchandise. In statics received in 2013 showcased that 10% of the district online buys were made through mobile, and this rate gets doubled in the next two following years. Therefore, using a smart strategy for web-based business can help you go a long way in your business.
5. Enhanced Brand Identity- “Brand identity is crucial because that’s what separated you from your competition,” says Adrienne Weiss. Nearly half of your competitors couldn’t have optimized sites. In order to gain an edge in this highly competitive world optimize your site for mobile.
You may also like:
In conclusion, mobile web entrance is on an ascent, so, if you haven’t optimized mobile-friendly website do it soon gain an upper hand over the competition. And if you need any help to contact- Auxesis InfoTech